Sunday, March 30, 2014

Share Sunday: The Art of Clare Caulfield

Art by Clare Caulfield
Greenwich Villiage Shop Fronts New York

 Clare Caulfield must sit for hours and hours and hours making her incredible works of art.  I wish I could be a person inside one of her cities and walk every sidewalk, climb every staircase and fire escape and lean out every window.  There is so much detail, you just want to take in every line and squiggle.  I spent some time combing through images on the website of this talented Yorkshire artist, and it was very difficult to chose what images to show you.  Drawing her inspiration from her own world travels to many incredible places you will feel as though you got to ride in a New York taxi, climb the Eiffel Tower and sip coffee in a piazza and people watch all in one day when you browse through her work.  She even sells drawings on napkins.  How awesome is that?


Art by Clare Caulfield
Restaurant Le Consulat, Paris

Art by Clare Caulfield
The Red Balloon 1956 Paris
Art by Clare Caulfield
San Giorgio Maggoire Venice
You can find more of her amazing work on:
and 

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the artful tour! Wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so INTRIGUING...I want to walk right in to one of these or all of them! thank you Lisa for the sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check this artist out and pass the info onto my art students = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love the detail! I went to her Etsy shop ;o) Thank you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your new blog banner...and thanks for introducing me to this very cool artist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my work on your blog Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her work is wonderful and so detailed! TFS.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will check out the links, thanks ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and comment!