Friday, November 20, 2015

Dining in Small Spaces

Yellow Dinner Table
mixed media on paper 4 x 6 inch
available here

You know how I have a thing for chairs.  I love to paint them and I've actually entertained the idea of purchasing real chairs and painting on those, kind of like an art doll, only an art chair.  But I am always filled with big ideas and little time to do them.  Probably because I am so busy implementing my other ideas...like painting these tiny dining rooms.  Appropriate with Thanksgiving coming up, right?  :)


Dining Room in Pink
mixed media on paper 4 x 6 inch
available here

Chair Number 20
mixed media on paper4 x 6 inch
available here

I wish you all a great  weekend!

♥ Lisa

12 comments:

  1. ooooohhh! love all of these, lisa!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I too love chairs - they are so beautiful, and I find them so hard to paint/draw. Your paintings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in these pretty paintings, specially the middle one looks very cosy :-) Wish you a happy weekend too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful art work !!!
    Happy weekend Lisa !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did paint on a chair...I recommend it! love all your paintings ---all your subjects are evocative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet tables and chairs, as always love the chairs. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always so happy to read that you paint what you love and love what you paint. Such a positive thing!

    Our arts council here sponsors a Chairs For Charity event every year. People paint on chairs and donate them for auction. Just saying...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely Lisa. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know how much I love your chair paintings. Each has its own personality, WoNderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know how much I love your chair paintings. Each has its own personality, WoNderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rooms.........my favorite is the pink one. So inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and comment!