Monday, June 26, 2017

Little Interiors

Little Blue Kitchen
oil on canvas panel 4 x 6 inch
available here

These small interior paintings were done a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed the challenge of getting all the details in such small spaces.  There is something about tiny interiors paintings that remind me of doll houses filled with tiny furnishings.  I never had a doll house as a child, but I was always fascinated by them when I did see them.

Glow Desk
oil on canvas panel 4 x 6 inch
available here
My fifth painting in the Finding Faith series is underway and going well.  Slow, but well.  As usual, the nice weather, family time, and work is where I am spending my time these days.

Until next time!

♥ Lisa

4 comments:

  1. These are both a treat to see. I enjoyed exploring the Little Blue Kitchen. Is that a latticed pie crust I see? And the Glow Desk is one I really relate to as I have a similar image of the light filling the room. Alwaays warms my heart.
    Such a pleasure to see these, dear Lisa. Hapapy you are still painting even though you are 'summer' busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is a latticed pie crust, blueberry pie to be exact. :)

    Thank you for stopping by Julie and for always leaving such great comments. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lisa!!! They are both so beautiful and detailed! Enjoy your summer! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - what wonderful detail you have captured in both of these paintings. Even the potholders and coffee pot capture the eye. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete