Thursday, January 9, 2020

Artists at Rain Cafe

Artists at Rain Cafe
mixed media on birch panel
16 x 12 inch
available here

I used to attend a painting group with a wonderful group of artists when I lived in Kansas.  I think I was a part of the group for about three years and I missed it when I stopped going in order to work part time at Pottery Barn.  The conversation among that group was always interesting and inspiring. 

I hope your new year is off to a great start!  Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Utterly charming painting and wistful tribute. I hope they all get to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I did show it to two of them and they loved it. :)

      Delete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to find out if this easy quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete