Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Studio Tour 2017


Last week I spent two days painting and reorganizing my home studio.  Here's a peek of the space. Would you believe  I have not done one thing in it yet...not one painting, not one drawing.  What is wrong with me?  It MUST be the Spring weather, because I am outside a lot.

I have also been watching an art history documentary on iTunes.  It is a timeline with very short snippets on the different periods of art and it is so interesting.  Did you know that Degas' bronze dancer sculptures were not cast until after his death?  I didn't.

6 comments:

  1. Look at those built ins! Very envious of your "vintage" space with its character. It was nice to see everything too. Kind of like walking around the space with you:)

    Thank you for the tour!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice space Lisa. I definitely need to downsize!
    Hope you get a chance to paint soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JanettMarie! I have painted a couple of times since this post which has been great. The nice weather still calls.

      Hope you are well...xoxo

      Delete
  3. That painting from your grandson and your brush holder, are both so cool! Love them! Love your art space!! Nice to hear your voice! You are taking a "Spring" break! You'll get back to painting soon! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, thank you on all accounts. I bet your part of the world is finally warming up! xoxo

      Delete