Thursday, November 15, 2018

Kite by the Sea

Kite by the Sea
oil on canvas
12 x 16 inch

Another work in my Cape Cod series.  I will have one more to share and then on to something else.  I have many ideas bouncing around in my mind right now.  With the approaching Season and the beauty of Colorado, it's not hard to find inspiration.  As the weather cools my walks grow more peaceful and thoughts deepen.  Cozy nights listening to classical music or watching a good movie add to my growing list of ideas.  

Until next time,
♥ Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.


    Kitesurfing koh phangan

    ReplyDelete