Thursday, December 31, 2020

A Video Review of the Good Things in 2020


 
2020 was a life shaking year for everyone on earth. It will never be forgotten. And personally, in both my art and my life, it brought many changes. The biggest change was the move my husband and I made back to Kansas after living in Colorado for just over two years. Our landscape went from mountains to gentle rivers. It was with some reluctance that we left that majestic landscape, but we are home and in this season it feels right. In this video there is a chronological view of 2020. Highlights and day to day life throughout the year are sprinkled with the changes in seasons and landscapes, and of course my paintings are here.

Here's to a better year in 2021 for all of us.

Blessings,
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Great video Lisa - I love the way you incorporated the life images with your paintings. It really tells the story of how life influences art. I am also happy I have one of those paintings! Hope 2021 is a good year for all of us! Be well. Be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very best wishes for Happy New Year 2021 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are safe and warm tonight. We did have a lovely snow on New Year's day. Maybe it helped you remember Colorado? Glad you are back with family. Look forward to seeing you sometime soon. Loved your video. So professional and made me think of your mom. She would have loved it, too.

    ReplyDelete