Monday, February 20, 2023

Watching the Biggest Little Farm


 If  words like environment, ecosystem, farming, nature and rewilding spark an interest in you, then you will likely LOVE this documentary.  I have watched it twice now as these topics have been very interesting to me for some time.  There is now a second documentary as well, but I have not seen it yet.

My house sits on about 1/2 acre of land and this year I plan to start in making it into something more purposeful, yet beautiful.  My goals are nothing like what is shown in this film, but there are a lot of areas of inspiration for sure.  

I hope you love the film too.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. There were some amazing things in this clip. I want to watch the full length version. I wish you a wonderful experience as you work with your land.

    ReplyDelete