Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Another Video Creation

 


Creating short and entertaining videos has been a thing I do for many years now.  I watch a lot of YouTube videos myself at night just before going to sleep.  They say the computer screen lights are not a good thing as it can disrupt your sleep, but it has never seemed to bother me.  I love to watch videos on art, interior design, but especially on quiet living, minimalism, or living with intention.  It often inspires me to take the thousands of videos and photos I take while out and about and put them to good use.  Like using them to make this little video.  It is about a two minute nature walk through one of our local parks here in Kansas.  

If you are a YouTube subscriber, you can find my channel under Lisa Graham Art.  I post new videos periodically on painting, drawing, hiking, and lifestyle.  I would love it if you subscribe to my humble little channel.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment